Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil 50mL
Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil (100% Pure) is a premium quality, double-distilled Cineole-rich medicinal oil containing 80%-85% Cineole. A natural Australian household favourite for over 150 years. Premium quality pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil which contains Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee). With a distinctive clean fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus oils.
- Helps relieve cold, especially for children.
- Helps alleviate nasal congestion and eases breathing difficulties.
- For treatment of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions) as an antiseptic;
- For treatment of minor burns as an antiseptic.,
- Helps relieve the symptoms of colds and flu,
- For the temporary relief of arthritic or muscular pain, strains and sprains.
- To help relieve the pain and itching of insect bites.
- Removes stubborn stains and grease marks
- Natural, cleaner and freshener
- Bath and Foot Bath
- Hand Cleaner
- Removing Adhesive Bandages / Tape
- Spot and Stain Remover - Oil soluble grease marks, grass marks, spots and stains from clothes, carpets and fabric
- Linoleum - Washing floors Cleaner and deodoriser
- Toilet - Cleaner and deodoriser
- Chewing Gum, Paint, Ballpoint Ink Marks
- Plastic and Vinyl - Removing ink and carbon
- Tar Marks on Paintwork of Motor Vehicles
- Washing Clothes, especially Work Clothes and Nappies - Clean and Freshen
- Garden Spray
- Insect Repellent
Head Cold and Flu - As an inhalation to help relieve coughs and colds add 15 - 20 drops of the Oil to a bowl of steaming hot water and inhale vapour covering head with a towel.
Sprinkle a few drops on a handkerchief to make it easier to breathe.
Cleaning - For kitchens and hard surfaces, add one or two capfuls to one litre water. Gives a sparkling finish and removes odours.
Sparkling Floors – Add a capful of oil to water when washing floors. Leaves a clean, fresh fragrance.
Laundry - To clean and freshen wash, add half of one capfuls of Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Solution to wash water. Ideal for overalls, sportswear, socks and nappies.
Pre-Wash - Remove grease and grass marks, spots and stains from clothes with a cloth moistened with solution. Where possible, place an absorbent cloth under the stained area. By brushing towards the centre of the mark, you will prevent the formation of a ring. Leave for a few minutes then add to normal wash. It is recommended to patch test a small area first.
Freshen Bathroom & Toilet - One capful of oil in toilets and drains removes germs, cleans and deodorises.
Tar on Paintwork - Remove by rubbing with a cloth moistened with solution.
Remove Labels, Chewing Gum - Ideal for removing stickers and labels from most articles. On plastic, test unseen area first. Excellent for removing adhesives and chewing gum. Simply dampen with a cloth moistened with solution.
Personal Uses: Antiseptic For minor cuts and scratches, apply directly to skin. Do not cover. Repeat as required.
Eucalyptus Oil 1 mL/mL
Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions
- Flammable Liquid
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Expiry Date: March 2023