Centrum For Men Multivitamin 90 Tablets April 2024
Centrum For Men focuses on benefits that support men’s health such as muscle health and a healthy heart. Centrum For Men has more* Vitamin D and magnesium to help support daily energy needs, healthy immune function and muscle health plus lycopene, Vitamin B6 and folic acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
- Muscle Function: Contains Vitamin D to help support muscle health.
- Energy: Includes B Vitamins, such as Folic Acid, to support daily energy.
- Immunity: With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C & E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to help support immune function.
- Heart Health: With Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
*Compared to Centrum Advaance & Centrum Advance 50+
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin A (as R e t I n y l Acetate) 300mcg (R e t I n o l Equivalents);
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 20mcg;
Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 25mcg;
Calcium Pantothenate 13.6mcg;
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 4.6mg;
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 4.6mg;
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 6.7mg;
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 21.6mcg;
Vitamin H (Biotin) 54mcg;
Folic Acid 400mcg;
Vitamin E (dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 40mg; Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 180mg; Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate 294.5mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 5.8mg) 300mg; Magnesium (As Oxide) 84mg;
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 6mg;
Zinc (As Oxide) 11mg;
Manganese (as Sulfate) 5.5mg;
Chromium (as Chloride) 35mcg;
Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 55mcg;
Copper (as Sulfate) 900mcg;
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t I n o l equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents for men.
- Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.