Australia Health Warehouse
Centrum Kids Multi Fuel 50 Chewable Tablets May 2024
Centrum Kids Multi Fuel is fuelled with nutrients to support children's healthy growth & development
Centrum Kids Multi Fuel contains a broad range of vitamins and minerals to help fill nutritional gaps in fussy eaters. It combines calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3 to support healthy teeth and bone growth. With iron to support cognitive development and B vitamins to support energy production.
- Delicious pineapple flavour
- Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc
- 99.9% sugar free
- Vegan friendly
Retinol acetate (vitamin A) 200.1 micrograms, Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 370 micrograms, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 300 micrograms, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 370 micrograms, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.6 microgram, Folic acid 100 micrograms, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (vitamin C) 18.16 mg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms, Calcium (110.79 mg as calcium carbonate and 1.71 mg as calcium ascorbatedihydrate) 112.5 mg, Iron (as iron (II) glycinate) 1.25 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 30 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 750 micrograms, Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2.7 mg
Contains: Galactose, lactose, sulfites and tabletting aids.
With natural colouring and flavouring.
Children 4-8 years only: Chew two tablets daily.
Children 9-11 years only: Chew three tablets daily.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not to be swallowed whole.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- Children should take this product only under parents supervision.
- This product contains Carthamus tinctorius (safflower oil), do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.