CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 1 Litre February 2024
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Featuring three types of essential ceramides to restore the skin’s natural barrier and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this non-comedogenic face wash is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to dry skin—and it uses MVE Delivery Technology to supply the skin with a steady stream of nourishment throughout the day and night.
- Non-comedogenic skincare products are those that are formulated in a way that does not block pores.
- Suitable for Normal to Dry Skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Eczema Association Australasia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
CeraVe is designed to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier so your skin stays soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Ceramide Eop. (Code F.I.L. D214629/3)
Wet skin with lukewarm water, then massage body wash into skin in a gentle, circular motion and finally rinse.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before use
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.