Comvita Olive Leaf Extract High Strength 60 Softgel Capsules June 2025
Comvita Olive Leaf Extract High Strength capsules uses only Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract in the manufacture of their High Strength Softgel Capsules. Comvita Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract is grown, harvested and extracted fresh on a farm in Queensland, Australia.
Immune Support & General Well-Being – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the immune system. Taken daily, Comvita Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract may also help to maintain general well-being.
Coughs, Colds & Flu – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of coughs, colds & flu, sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.
Natural Antioxidants - Olive Leaf Extract has antioxidant free-radical scavenging properties.
Each capsule contains Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equivalent to approximately 3.5g (3,500mg) fresh leaf, standardised to contain 66mg Oleuropein.
Contains lecithin from soy.
Adults: Take 1 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take with food.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Note: If you are a vegan or vegetarian, Comvita recommend that you use the liquid Olive Leaf Extract range which is made from 100% plant derived products. Our current Olive Leaf Extract capsule products contain a gelatin coating which is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women: Consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Diabetics: Always consult your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.