Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Dust Mite Spray 200g March 2024
Bosisto's Eucalyptus Dust Mite Spray is highly effective in killing dust mites with no harsh chemicals and is ideal to be used as part of Bosisto's Dust Mite Control Program (including Bosisto's Dust Mite Wash and Allergen Laundry Liquid) for ongoing allergy control.
- Kills dust mites: a major cause of asthma, eczema and allergies
- Safe for use on your mattresses, pillows, curtains, carpets
- No harsh chemicals
- Australian made
150g/kg Eucalyptus Oil APVMA Approval No: 51584/0600
Hold can 20 cm from the surface and spray in a sweeping motion. Allow 30 seconds for each
square metre (each can will cover an area of 10 square metres).
Soft furnishings such as mattresses, pillows, base covers, carpets, rugs, couches, curtains, soft
toys and pet areas can all be sprayed.
Leave for one to two hours.
Vacuum all areas sprayed using a strong vacuum cleaner. Repeat monthly. Limit vacuuming between treatments.
Use this product only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patch test a hidden area before spraying surfaces.
- Cover polished wood, plastics and delicate fabrics with plastics sheets.
- Ensure all electrical appliances and lights are switched off and extinguish naked flames.
- Remove pets and cover fish tanks.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- BEWARE: Deliberately sniffing or inhaling concentrated spray can be harmful or fatal.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin.
- Contains ethanol.
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs contact a doctor.
- If sprayed on skin wash thoroughly. If sprayed in mouth, rinse mouth with water.
- STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Recycle empty cans if a facility is available or place used cans in household rubbish.
- Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.