Dencorub Arthritis Cream 100g (2pcs) September 2023
Dencorub Arthritis Cream provides temporary penetrating Aspirin-like relief from pain associated with Arthritis, Rheumatism, Lumbago and Fibrositis, as well as sore backs and muscles.
Dencorub Arthritis Cream contains active ingredient Triethanolamine Salicylate (10%), to help provide temporary Aspirin-like pain relief from pain related to Arthritis, Rheumatism, Lumbago and Fibrositis without the heat sensation or strong odour of traditional heat rubs.
Dencorub Arthritis Cream is also ideal to help provide temporary relief from general muscle aches and pains without odour or heat of other traditional heat creams and gels.
Triethanolamine Salicylate 100mg/g (10%w/w)
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate 3mg/g (0.3%w/w), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate 2mg/g (0.2%w/w), Diazolidinylurea 2mg/g (0.2%w/w).
Directions for use:
Massage generously into painful areas until thoroughly absorbed into the skin, 3-4 times daily, or as required. Best results may be obtained if it is applied before retiring at night, in the morning, or after showering.
Contraindications and cautions
- For External Use Only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates or are taking anti-coagulant medications.
- Do not use on children under 10 years of age.
- While using this product if pain is not temporarily reduced or skin becomes red or irritated discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not bandage after application.
- Check with your doctor if using blood thinning medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains Hydroxybenzoate, Diazolidinylurea
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Made in Australia
Expiry Date: June 2023