Australia Health Warehouse
Dettol Antibacterial Multipurpose Cleaner Hospital Grade Disinfectant Trigger Spray Crisp Apple 750mL February 2025
Dettol Antibacterial Multipurpose Cleaner Hospital Grade Disinfectant Trigger Spray Crisp Apple cleans the dirt you can see and the germs you cannot. The multipurpose cleaner is specially formulated to power through grease, grime & soap scum, leaving a fresh fragrance. Suitable for kitchens, sinks, rubbish bins, stoves and bathrooms.
Dettol Antibacterial Multipurpose Cleaner Surface Spray formula offers many benefits:
• Powers through Grease & Soap Scum
• Kills Cold & Flu Viruses (Influenza A H1N1 & Human Rhinovirus)
• Kills the COVID-19 virus on household surfaces
• Kills 99.9% of Germs (E.Coli, Salmonella, P.aeruginosa, S.aureus)
• Leaves a fresh fragrance
• Hospital Grade Disinfectant
1. Turn nozzle to ON position.
2. Simply spray directly on to surface from 20-25cm away and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry.
4. For electrical equipment, spray on to cloth before wiping.
5. Turn nozzle to OFF position.
General household/kitchen cleaning: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean.
Disinfect/Deodorise: Spray until thoroughly wet on clean surfaces. Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to cleaning instructions above then follow the disinfection instructions.
Suitable for use on:
Hard non-porous surfaces such as benchtops, sinks, appliances and stove tops. Use with care on painted, varnished, and porous surfaces; test a small inconspicuous area first.
Citric Acid 3.2% W/W.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Store below 30°C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Not to be used on skin.
• Do not squeeze in OFF position this may cause product to spit when turned ON.
• Do not spray product towards eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• Do not use on wood, fabric, acrylic plastics such as fridge and microwave interiors, marble, granite or aluminium surfaces.
• Do not mix with other cleaning products or use immediately after bleach.
• Spot test if unsure.
• Contains no phosphates.
Always read the label and use only as directed.