Australia Health Warehouse
Difflam Sore Throat Sugar Free Honey & Lemon 16 Lozenges September 2024
Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges have a dual action antibacterial + anti-inflammatory formula for fast soothing relief of a sore throat.
- Dual action formula: antibacterial + anti-inflammatory
- Fast relief from inflamed sore throats
- Sugar free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
The anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain, and the antibacterial action kills bacteria, which can cause throat and mouth infections.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Pain following dental procedures
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0 mg,
Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg.
Also contains sugar.
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: As required. Works for up to 3 hours.
Severe cases: Every 1-2 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If coughing persists consult your doctor.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Please see your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Do not use If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.