Elevit Pre-conception & Pregnancy Multivitamin 100 Tablets October 2024
Elevit Pregnancy is a once-daily pregnancy multivitamin and mineral supplement that has been specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of women who are trying to conceive, pregnant and breastfeeding.
It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
Key vitamins and minerals that are essential to support baby’s healthy development include:
- Folic Acid – Elevit Pregnancy contains 800 mcg folic acid
- Iodine – Elevit Pregnancy contains 220 mcg of iodine
- Iron – Elevit Pregnancy contains 60 mg of elemental iron
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) – Elevit Pregnancy contains 18 mg of nicotinamide
Folic Acid (800mcg), Iron (60mg) #, Iodine (220mcg), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) (18mg), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (1.4mg), Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (1.4mg), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid) (Vitamin B5) (6mg), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) (1.9mg), Cyanocabalamin (Vitamin B12) (2.6mcg), Biotin (30mcg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (85mg), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) (5mcg), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) (18.7mg), Calcium (125mg), Zinc (11mg). Selenium (50mcg), Copper (1mg), Magnesium (100mg), Manganese (1.9mg)
#Elevit contains 183mg ferrous fumarate which corresponds to 60mg elemental iron.
No added Gluten, lactose, yeast and preservatives. This product does not contain any egg products or peanuts. Elevit Pregnancy is free of Porcine and Bovine derived ingredients and is also Halal certified.
The only animal derived ingredient contained in Elevit Pregnancy is Vitamin D which is derived from sheep wool.
Elevit is a small once daily tablet that can be taken any time of the day. It is best to take Elevit at least one month prior to planned conception, throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains sulphur in the ingredients for copper and manganese.
- This product contains a small amount of sucrose
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
* De-Regil LM et al. Cochrane database of systematic review 2015, issue 12. If you have had a baby with neural tube defects/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
** Based on sales (Aztec IRI Dollar MAT 18/06/2017)