Australia Health Warehouse
Glen 20 Disinfectant Air Freshener Spray - Country Scent 300g (2pcs) February 2025
Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray is hospital grade, ensuring that it kills 99.9% of germs and viruses, making it great for neutralises odours in the air, disinfects surfaces and removes bacterial odours on fabrics. It comes in a handy spray bottle for easy application and effective at:
- Killing 99.9% of Germs & Viruses on hard and soft surface
- Killing the source of mould allergens to control the growth of mould and mildew
- Killing Athlete’s Foot Fungus on soft surface
- Eliminating odour causing bacteria to leave your house smell fresh and clean
Glen 20 All-In-One Surface Disinfectant Spray “gets to the source” of the odour without heavy perfume and eliminates damp musty odours in areas where air does not circulate. Ordinary non-germicidal sprays can’t do this.
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 60% w/w
Glen 20 kills the following germs & viruses:
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Rhinovirus Type 37 (a leading cause of common cold)
- Influenza Type A (H1N1)
- Poliovirus (on hard surface only)
- Rotavirus SA11
- Adenovirus (on hard surface only)
- Avian Flu virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2
Shake well before use. Hold container upright 15cm to 20cm from surface. Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry. Rinse off thoroughly with water. Repeat applications as necessary. Not to be used on skin. Avoid contact with food.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
- May irritate eyes. Avoid spraying near eyes.
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container, may burst if heated
- Such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters
- Do not pierce or burn.
- Keep out of reach of children
PRODUCT WARNINGS: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.