Australia Health Warehouse
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ 180mL January 2026
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ Sweat Resistant is a lightweight, high-performance sunscreen that keeps up with your everyday active lifestyle with your beauty in mind, whether you’re taking your favourite outdoor workout class, hiking with your dog, or catching a few waves.
This formula is moisturising and won’t clog pores, so you can feel good about applying and re-applying throughout the day. This sunscreen is water and sweat resistant. Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport sunscreen is dermatologically tested and made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like papaya and for skin-loving suncare you can trust.
- Lightweight, high-performance formula
- Won’t clog pores
- Sweat Resistant
- 4-Hour Water Resistant
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic Scent – this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
Homosalate 9.00% w/w, Octocrylene 7.50% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 2.70% w/w.
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin.
Apply liberally to all exposed areas - about 7 teaspoons (35mL) per average sized adult at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming. Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and or immediately after swimming or using a towel.
Test product for any skin irritation on small area of the skin prior to use.
Contraindications and cautions:
- For external use only.
- Store away from direct sunlight, below 30ºC
- Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses in addition to sunscreen.
- Avoid prolonged high-risk sun exposure.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- May stain certain surfaces and fabrics.
- Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months of age.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Made in Canada