Australia Health Warehouse
Invisible Zinc Junior Sunscreen SPF 50+ 60g August 2025
Invisible Zinc Junior Sunscreen SPF 50+ is a Zinc Oxide sun care product that offers high sun protection without the mess and fuss of regular Zinc Oxide.
With a high SPF rating, Invisible Zinc Junior SPF50 helps to protect your child from damaging UV exposure by creating a natural barrier between their skin and the sun. It is also specially formulated to agree with the sensitive and delicate skin of Australian ankle-biters.
Why Zinc ?
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc uses one key active ingredient - Zinc Oxide - a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc uses micronised Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Invisible Zinc means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc protection every day, not just at the beach.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 25%w/w.
Contains: PRESERVATIVES: Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes prior to UV exposure. Reapply every two hours or more when sweating and after swimming and towelling. This product may assist in preventing some skin cancers. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age. Product may leave a white cast on certain skin types.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on infants under 6 months of age
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
Always read the label and use only as directed.