Invisible Zinc SPF 50+ Face and Body 75g July 2024
Invisible Zinc SPF 50+ Face and Body acts as a protective barrier between your skin and the sun, one of the main catalysts for skin ageing and wrinkles.
The key ingredient is zinc oxide, a naturally derived mineral reflector that, although invisible to the naked eye, creates a reflective shield on the surface of the skin to protect it from the harsh rays of the sun.
Why Zinc ?
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc uses one key active ingredient - Zinc Oxide - a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc uses micronised Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Invisible Zinc means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc protection every day, not just at the beach.
PRESERVATIVES: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 25% w/w.
Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes prior to UV exposure, particularly on the face and back of hands. Reapply every two hours or more when sweating and after swimming or towelling. This product may assist in preventing some skin cancers. Product may leave a white cast on certain skin types.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
Made In Australia