Invisible Zinc Sport Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+ 100mL January 2026
Invisible Zinc Sport Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+ contains the highest protection available in Australia and is sweat resistant so ideal for sport and outdoor use where perspiration is a concern.
Not only does this product deliver maximum UVA and UVB coverage but is also lightweight. This formulation glides on to the skin with silk touch finish.
Why Zinc ?
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc uses one key active ingredient - Zinc Oxide - a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc uses micronised Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Invisible Zinc means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc protection every day, not just at the beach.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 27% w/w.
Contains: Preservatives: Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes prior to UV exposure, particularly on the face and back of hands. Reapply every two hours or more when sweating, and after swimming or towelling.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
Made In Australia