Le Tan Uber Dark Self Tanning with Marula Oil 200mL
Le Tan Uber Dark Self Tanning with Marula Oil is the next generation in dark tanning. This game changing formulation has been created with highly concentrated tanning actives, for your darkest tan yet. Salon quality, Uber Dark is fragrance-free, with added cutting-edge odour neutralisers to ensure no fake-tan smell. Added moisturising ingredients ensures an intensely hydrated, streak-free and long-lasting result.
This Green Based Marula Oil formula suits all skin tones, for a dark olive-brown tan. While all base colours can be used on all skin tones, you are able to tailor your tan to your unique skin type. Here is a guide: Do you tan in the sun easily? Try the Violet Base Are you naturally fair skinned? Try the Ash Base Looking for an "all-rounder" Try the Green Base Looking for an "all-rounder" with added hydration? Try the Marula Oil
Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- For a flawless, streak-free tan, ensure skin is clean and exfoliated.
- Shake well. Using an application mitt, apply evenly to body. Use sparingly on elbows, knees and face. Double coat for a darker tan.
- Allow tan to develop for 3+ hours before showering in luke warm water for 1 minute. Pat dry. Tan will continue to develop for 4-6 hours.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on small area of skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- May discolour light coloured clothing.
- This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.
- Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30 ̊C
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia