Menevit Pre-Conception Sperm Health 90 Capsules December 2024
Menevit is a unique combination of antioxidants specifically formulated to maintain sperm health for couples planning pregnancy.
Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health. Women are well aware of the importance of lifestyle changes, pre-conception and pregnancy supplements. Men can also take positive steps to support conception by adopting a healthier lifestyle, and in particular being aware of sperm health.
Factors influencing sperm health: Many things can affect sperm defences, DNA integrity and reduce the ability to swim. Sperm health may be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle (e.g. poor diet, drinking too much alcohol, smoking, stress). Other contributing causes can include environmental factors (e.g. pollution, pesticides), diseases and ill health.
Why men choose Menevit during pre-conception, to promote sperm health?
- Menevit is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No.1 pregnancy multivitamin*.
- Menevit supports sperm health for men, who are an equal partner in the baby making equation
- Sperm health is important as it has a very demanding role to play in fertilisation. The journey sperm undertake on their way to fertilise an egg has been likened to a human trying to swim a journey of several thousand kilometres.
Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 100mg,
Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate) 25mg,
d- alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) 400IU,
Folic acid 500µg,
Garlic oil (equivalent to Allium sativum bulb fresh 1g) 333 µg,
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26µg.
Men – Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Since sperm production cycles take 74-78 days, Menevit should ideally be taken from 3 months before couples start trying for pregnancy.
Men should continue taking Menevit whilst actively trying for pregnancy or as directed by their healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains 26 mcg selenium which is toxic at high doses. A daily dose of 100mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Men on blood thinning medication should seek medical advice before taking Menevit.
- Some users may experience heartburn or reflux as well as a garlic after-taste, however Menevit can be taken with food to decrease the likelihood of this after-taste.
- Menevit should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Menevit is Halal certified.
- Menevit does not contain any animal derived ingredients.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.