Australia Health Warehouse
Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream 200mL
Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream delivers painless hair removal, with results that last longer than shaving. This soothing formula works to dissolve coarse hair and can be used on back, chest, arm, and leg hair. Show off your body in as little as 3 minutes!
• Designed specifically for men with coarse body hair
• Formulated with Aloe Vera to help soothe and protect the skin
• Painless, fast and effective
• Formula works to dissolve the hair
• Eliminating the risk of razor cuts
• Suitable for back, chest, arms and legs
• Removes hair in as quickly as 3 minutes
• Grooming made easy and convenient in the comfort of your own home
Aqua (Water), Urea, Potassium thioglycolate, Cetearyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Calcium hydroxide, Glycerin, Parfum (fragrance), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Sodium gluconate, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin R), Panthenol, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Magnesium trisilicate, Acrylates copolymer, Lithium magnesium sodium silicate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Potassium hydroxide, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).
1. Apply the cream generously on the area to be treated. Using your hand smooth cream on to completely cover hair with a thick even layer. Do not rub in. Rinse hands immediately with water.
2. Leave cream on the area to be treated for at least 3 minutes. Using a soft cloth, test a small area for hair removal. If hair does not come away easily, leave the cream on for a few more minutes, without exceeding 6 minutes in total.
3. Wipe cream and hair away using a soft cloth.
4. Rinse treated area thoroughly with water and gently dry.
Ensure cream is wiped from tube tip and cap is properly sealed after each use.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• External Use Only.
• Poison - DO NOT swallow or ingest. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.
• Irritant. Repeated exposure may cause sensitisation.
• Designed for legs, arms, chest and back. It is NOT suitable for use on the face, scalp, eyes, eyebrows, ears, perennial or genital area.
• Do not use on sunburnt, broken, inflamed or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, scars, moles or wounds; or if you have suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
• Do not leave on skin for longer than 10 minutes. Wash hands after use.
• Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
• Prolonged or incorrect exposure may result in burns.
• First test this product on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
• Always wait 72 hours between applications.
• If you experience any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
• After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
• Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Avoid contact with jewellery as discolouring may occur.
• Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Ensure cream is rinsed thoroughly from shower surfaces.
• If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice from a doctor.
• If unwanted skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Made in Australia