Nature's Own Fenugreek 1000mg 60 Capsules June 2024
Nature's Own Fenugreek has been traditionally used in Western medicine to aid digestion, and for healthy appetite. As an expectorant, Fenugreek is valuable in helping to eliminate excess mucus assisting relief from the symptoms of conditions such as hay fever, sinusitis, catarrh, coughs, and colds. It is a soothing herb and due to its high mucilage content, it is beneficial in the symptom relief of the above respiratory ailments. As a traditional herb, it helps maintain healthy skin through its gentle diuretic action.
How this product works with your body:
- Helps support healthy breast milk production
- Support healthy digestion and a healthy appetite
- Relieve mild upper respiratory tract congestion
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve abdominal discomfort.
Fenugreek 1000mg (Trigonella foenum-graecum) ext. equivalent to dry seed 1000mg.
Fenugreek seed is a herb with a long history of medicinal use in Western herbal medicine for numerous purposes. It’s considered to have ‘galactogogue’ properties, or the ability to support a healthy milk supply in nursing mothers. Some mothers experience low milk production and may worry that they aren’t supplying enough milk to support their growing baby’s needs. Fenugreek may be helpful in assisting natural milk production and therefore providing babies with much-needed nutrients to support their healthy growth and development.
Take 1 Fenugreek 1000mg capsule three times daily with food.
Recommended for post-natal use only.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sulfur dioxide.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- No added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.