Nature's Way Curcumin Turmeric Concentrate One-A-Day 30 Tablets August 2024
Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin contains the active compound found in turmeric, called curcumin. Curcumin is difficult for your body to absorb. That’s why Activated Curcumin uses a special standardised Turmeric concentrate that is stronger than regular turmeric with added ingredient bioperine to help enhance your blood’s absorption of Turmeric’s active ingredient curcumin.
Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin can help:
- Relieve mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Reduce mild inflammation and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve digestive discomfort
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome ext. dry conc. Std. equivalent to dry rhizome* 15.8g equivalent to curcuminoids 600mg
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper -Bioperine) fruit ext. dry conc. equivalent to dry fruit 102.5mg.
Free from milk, egg, gluten, tree nuts, artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet a day for joint, digestive, liver and general health.
Take 2 tablets daily for targeted Osteoarthritis pain relief or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Contains sulfites
- Dosage form: Tablet, film coated.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.