Nature's Way Fish Oil Odourless 1000mg 200 Capsules November 2024
Nature's Way Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg contains premium quality omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA from ocean fresh wild fish. These fatty acids can help with joint health support, maintain normal blood cholesterol levels in healthy individuals and provide mild relief of pain associated with mild arthritis, joint inflammation and joint swelling.
Nature's Way Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg is:
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Polysorbate 80 Free
- Mercury Tested
Nature’s Way Fish Oil 1000mg helps:
- Relieve mild joint pain due to mild joint inflammation
- Relieve mild joint swelling
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Support heart and cardiovascular system health
- Support healthy eye and brain function
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Maintain healthy blood lipids
Nature's Way Fish Oil 1000mg is completely free from any fishy odour and is a great way to support your Omega-3 DHA and EPA intake.
Fish Oil Natural 1000mg
Providing beneficial OMEGA-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
No added sucrose, glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, salt or any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults – Take one capsule 3 times daily with food.
Cholesterol Maintenance Dosage - For best results take 3 capsules three times daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow we recommend piercing the capsule and mixing the oil into yogurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) Gelatine and is NOT suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Contains fish products, soya bean products, sulfites and phenylalanine.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.