Nature's Way Fish Oil Odourless 1000mg 450 Capsules January 2025
Nature's Way Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg contains premium quality omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA from ocean fresh wild fish. These fatty acids can help with joint health support, maintain normal blood cholesterol levels in healthy individuals and provide mild relief of pain associated with mild arthritis, joint inflammation and joint swelling. Nature’s Way Fish Oil also helps support healthy heart, brain, eyes and general wellbeing.
Nature’s Way Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg can help:
- Relieve mild joint pain due to mild joint inflammation
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Support heart and cardiovascular system health
- Support healthy eye and brain function
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Maintain healthy blood lipids
Nature’s Way Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg is completely free from any fishy odour with no artificial colours or sweeteners.
Fish Oil – Natural 1000mg
Equivalent to Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Free from wheat, gluten, maize, milk and milk products, peanut, egg and egg products, artificial colours and sweeteners.
Tested for mercury, PCB’s and other contaminants.
– For general health and wellbeing: Take 3 soft capsules daily with food.
– For cardiovascular & heart health: Take 2 soft capsules daily with food.
– For mild osteoarthritis symptoms: Take 3 soft capsules 3 times daily with food.
Children: 2-12 years: Take 1 soft capsule per day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as recommended by your health professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow we recommend piercing the capsule and mixing the oil into yogurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatine and is NOT suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains fish products, soya bean products, sulfites and phenylalanine.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.