Nature's Way Glucosamine + Fish Oil 200 Capsules October 2024
Nature’s Way Glucosamine + Fish Oil is a dual action combo that combines the rebuilding power of glucosamine with the pain and inflammation relief of fish oil to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis. Nature’s Way Glucosamine + Fish Oil dynamic duo also helps reduce progressive joint damage and improve joint health, with reduced inflammation and helps rebuild and repair joint cartilage. The two-in-one formula is a highly popular combination for joint health, containing a high dose of both glucosamine and fish oil to provide not only effective relief from mild arthritis, but to also maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals within the normal range, and help maintain cardiovascular health.
Glucosamine is considered to be one of the most important nutrients for helping to improve joint mobility and flexibility. It helps promote the production of collagen that helps repair and restore connective tissue including cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Fish oil contains the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentatonic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These particular acids benefit the body with anti-inflammatory properties to support joint health.
Nature’s Way Glucosamine + Fish Oil is a great combination of two joint health nutrients, to support:
- Joint health
- Joint mobility/flexibility*
- Healthy joint cartilage growth
Nature’s Way Glucosamine + Fish Oil may help with decreasing:
- Mild joint aches and pains*
- Mild joint inflammation and swelling*
*Associated with symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
Fish Oil- Natural 500mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 150 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 90mg
- Docosahexawnoic Acid (DHA) 60mg
Adults - Take 3 capsules daily with food or as directed by your health care professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride, a seafood derived material. Derived from seafood. Not suitable for those with allergy to shellfish.
- Contains soya bean, fish and crustacean products and sulfites.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not for the treatment of high cholesterol. Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.