Nature's Way Restore Probiotic 100 Billion 30 Capsules December 2023
Nature's Way Restore Probiotic 100 Billion contains 15 strains of good bacteria and 100 billion probiotics per capsule. The Restore uses unique patented encapsulated probiotics that is easy to survive at room temperature (store under 25 Degrees Celsius). Formulated for those who are after the highest level of probiotics to help relieve more severe symptoms and to maintain nutritional goals for those with active, busy lifestyles, especially sports people whose immune systems can be under increased stress.. Restore Probiotic 100 Billion can be taken every day to help a variety of health needs including digestive health, immunity and general well-being.
- Ideal for everyday use
- Relieves digestive discomfort
- Supports bowel regularity
- Supports immune system health
- Helps support gut flora during antibiotic use
Each Hard Capsule Contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 90 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115® 3 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04® 2 billion CFU
Total CFU 100 Billion
GUARANTEED LIVE GOOD BACTERIA
Patented stabilisation technologies strengthen the good bacteria in Restore to protect them from heat and humidity so you don’t have to keep them in the fridge.
Adults over 18 years: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Take within 30 minutes of eating or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- If suffering from constipation, please make sure you drink plenty of water.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea oar vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Contains sugars and milk product (casein peptone derived from cow’s milk)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please seek the advice of a health professional before taking this product.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.