Nature's Way Vita Gummies Adult Men's Multivitamin 100 Pastilles October 2023
Nature's Way Men’s Multivitamin Vita Gummies for Adults is specially formulated with key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help support the additional nutritional needs of busy and active men.
Enriched with key vitamins and minerals, these Vita Gummies will help support:
- Energy production.
- Heart and nervous system health.
- Healthy immune system function.
- Strong bones and muscles.
- Sperm health and reproductive system health.
If you don’t like taking vitamins or find it hard to swallow tablets and capsules, then Nature's Way Men’s Multivitamin Vita Gummies for Adults is ideal for you. They are delicious, convenient and easy to take, with no water required for swallowing.
Each Pastille (soft gummie) contains:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Nitrate 200 micrograms,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 200 micrograms,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 2.50 mg Equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 2.057 mg,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 15 micrograms,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1.2 micrograms,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 22.5 mg,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5 micrograms,
dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E 7.45IU) 7.45mg,
Magnesium (as dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate) 7.5mg,
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 22.5 micrograms,
Zinc (as Zinc sulfate monohydrate) 2.5mg,
Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 50 micrograms,
Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate) 17.5 micrograms,
Boron (as Borax) 75 micrograms.
Adults (12+ years): Take 1-2 gummies per day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C away from direct heat and moisture.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Contains sugars, gluten, sulfites, pollen, royal jelly and propolis.
- Does not contain real fruit.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.