Neutrogena SPF 50 Beach Defence Lotion 400mL November 2024
Neutrogena SPF 50 Beach Defence Lotion forms a protective layer that helps to defend against the drying effects of the beach. With Helioplex it provides high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from the sun's most damaging rays. Formulated to be lightweight, fast absorbing, oil free, 4 hours water resistant and convenient pump.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Octocrylene 4% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.5% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 0.6% w/w, Bemotrizinol 0.4% w/w.
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply frequently (at least every 2 hours) and immediately after swimming, excessive perspiration, towelling, or prolonged sun exposure.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Made in Australia