Australia Health Warehouse
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 50 140g April 2024
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen provides high SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against skin aging UVA and burning UVB rays in a weightless spray on formula.
- Formulated to be lightweight and non-greasy
- 4 hours water resistant
- Stabilised with Helioplex technology
- Oil free
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Made in Australia
Homosalate 10.00% w/w, Octocrylene 10.00% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzolymethane 4.50% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 4.00% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1.50% w/w.
Contains Alcohol 49.34% v/v
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 20 minutes before sun exposure. Do not apply in windy conditions. Hold can 10-15cm away from body and apply liberally and evenly until the product looks and feels wet on the skin. Rub in. Do not spray onto face. Spray onto hand and apply to the face. Use in well ventilated areas. Reapply frequently (at least every 2 hours) and immediately after swimming, excessive perspiration, towelling or prolonged sun exposure.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use and see a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Extremely flammable, do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Store below 28°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia