Nivea Sun SPF 50+ Ultra Sport Protect Cooling Spray 200mL October 2023
Nivea Sun SPF 50+ Ultra Sport Protect Cooling sunscreen is a high performance, long lasting sunscreen with 4-hour water resistance, designed to keep you protected when you are most active.
Nivea Sun SPF 50+ Ultra Sport Protect Cooling sunscreen has been designed to be sweat resistant, so whether you’re are playing sport or working in the hot sun, you can be confident you are protected against the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection against skin ageing and sunburn
- Cooling, sweat resistant formula
- 4 hours water resistant
Nivea’s unique non-greasy, cooling formula refreshes your skin on application as well as offering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
Homosolate 100 mg/g, Octyl salicylate 50 mg/g, Butyl methoxydebenzoylmethane 50 mg/g, Octocrylene 50 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 3 mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Apply generously and evenly to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly as required; at least every 2 hours or more often when sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External Use Only.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply directly into the face. Spray on hands to apply to face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- If Irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Allow the product to dry before dressing.
- Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Store below 30°C.
- Complies with AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Skin Contact: In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia