Nutra-Life Gut Relief Mango/Orange Flavour 180g July 2025
Nutra-Life Gut Relief is a triple action formula that soothes and supports the gut lining and stimulates the growth of good bacteria. Relieve indigestion and support healthy digestive function with this great tasting formula.
Gut Relief is a great tasting formula that combines the power of prebiotics with key nutrients and plant extracts – slippery elm, marshmallow, aloe vera – to help:
- Soothe gut irritation
- Relieve indigestion
- Maintain healthy liver and digestive function
- And it may also help relieve constipation and flatulence
It works in 3 ways by:
- Soothing the intestinal lining
- Protecting the gut lining
- And stimulating the growth of good bacteria in the colon- thanks to the action of prebiotics
Nutra-Life Gut Relief comes in a great tasting orange and mango flavoured powder format.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 level scoop (6g) once daily before a meal, dissolve in 150ml of chilled water or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each level scoop of 6g provides
- Glutamine 2g
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) stem bark powder 750mg
- Pectin 600mg
- Quercetin dihyrdate 200mg
- Acacia 1.2g
- Meriva Curcuma longa phospholipid complex 50mg, containing Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome dry extract 10mg equivalent Curcuma longa rhizome fresh 1.65g Standardised to contain Curcuminoids 10mg.
Herbal extracts equivalent
- Aloe vera leaf inner juice powder 50mg Equivalent Aloe vera inner juice dry 10g
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf dry extract 100mg Equiv. Cynara scolymus leaf fresh 5g
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root extract 533.43mg Equiv. Althaea officinalis root dry 1.6g
- Zinc gluconate Equivalent Zinc 7.5mg
Formulated without gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- Always speak to your health care professional before commencing supplementation, especially if taking any prescription and/or non-prescription medication. It’s advised to be consumed 2 hours away from any medication
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Gut relief can most certainly be taken with a probiotic
- Gut Relief is sweetened with Stevia.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Store in a dry place below 28°C
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist see your health care professional.