Australia Health Warehouse
Nyal Antiviral Cold Sore Cream 5g June 2025
Nyal Antiviral Cold Sore Cream helps fight the virus to speed healing. Use as soon as the first symptoms of a cold sore appear, such as itching, burning or tingling. If the blister does develop, Nyal Antiviral Cold Sore Cream can help accelerate the healing process.
Aciclovir 5% w/w.
Apply cream 5 times a day for 5 to 7 days to the affected area.
Wash hands immediately after touching the cold sore and after using Nyal Antiviral Cold Sore Cream.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Do not use in the eyes.
• Do not refrigerate.
• Store below 25°C.
• If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
• Do not use in infants under 6 months of age.
• Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
• Consult your doctor if the symptoms do not improve after 7 days.
• Do not use if the sealed nozzle is punctured or broken.
• Cold sores are easily spread so avoid touching it. It is best to avoid sharing towels while you have a cold sore and refrain from kissing.
Always read the label and use only as directed.