Australia Health Warehouse
Quick-Eze Antacid Original 5x12 Chewable Tablets Multipack August 2024
Quick-Eze Antacid Original Tablets help provide rapid relief from heartburn and acid indigestion by neutralising stomach acid fast. Proudly made in Australia, Quick-Eze Antacid Original Tablets contain active ingredients Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Trisilicate and Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate, and no artificial colours.
Each pack contains 60 individually wrapped tablets, conveniently packed in 5 sticks of 12, perfect to take on-the-go.
Heartburn and Indigestion can be triggered by a number of factors such as lifestyle, diet and pregnancy.
You can help prevent Heartburn & Indigestion by avoiding spicy, fatty or greasy foods; eating in moderation; lowering your stress levels; and not eating late at night.
Each Tablet contains:
Calcium carbonate 780mg, Magnesium carbonate hydrate 130mg, Magnesium Trisilicate 130mg.
Contains: Sugars, Sucrose and Glucose-Liquid (From Wheat).
Free from Artificial Colours.
Slowly dissolve a lozenge in the mouth as required. Do not exceed a dose of 12 tablets for adults and 6 tablets for children 6 to 12 years in 24 hours.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if pack is damaged.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age without medical advice or patients with impaired kidney function.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional to ensure the recommended dosage are suitable for your needs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.