Rid Medicated Insect Antiseptic Repellent Ultimate Roll-On 50mL 6 Hours Protection March 2025
Rid Medicated Insect Antiseptic Repellent Ultimate Roll-On 50mL is designed to be a before and after bite medication with antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assist to prevent infection caused by insect bites. It contains chamomile that helps soothe the bite to stop the itching.
RID may be best classified as a medicated insect repellent as claims such as “medicated” and “first aid” and “antiseptic” appear on its packaging. In order to obtain registration of therapeutic goods in Australia, stringent criteria must be met prior to gaining registration.
- Contains 16% DEET effectively repels for up to 6 hours.
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication.
- Chamomile helps soothe a bite to stop the itching.
- Vitamin E assists in wound healing of broken skin.
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- No touch application in handy size bottle
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- 3 Year Shelf Life
RID is endorsed by both APVMA (Australian Pesticide Veterinary Medicinal Association) and TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association). It is the only brand to receive medical endorsements from hospitals, medicinal and overseas travel organisations. RID’s approved by all State Health Departments, Medical Boards and Travel Authorities.
160g/L N,N-DIETHYL-M-TOLUAMIDE (DEET), 20g/L NOCTYL BICYCLOHEPTENE DICARBOXIMIDE, 1g/L TRICLOSAN
Contains 16% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel for 6 hours.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
To protect against insect bites and the risk of skin infections caused by insect bites, gently apply to all exposed skin. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- Do not apply to eyes, mouth or broken skin.
- Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place.
- Store below 30°C in closed original container.
- Do not apply to young children’s hands or around eyes and mouth.
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first. If irritation and rash develops, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Australia Made & Owned