Australia Health Warehouse
Soothers Eucalyptus & Menthol 3x10 Lozenges Multipack May 2025
Soothers Eucalyptus & Menthol Throat Lozenges contain active ingredients Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil and Vitamin C to soothe the throat and clear the nose. They help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including coughs, dry and irritated throats, and nasal congestion.
Soothers Eucalyptus & Menthol Throat lozenges contain no artificial colours, and are proudly made in Australia. Each convenient stick pack contains 30 individually wrapped lozenges packed in 3 sticks of 10, perfect to take on the go.
Each Lozenge contains:
Menthol 7.6mg, Eucalyptus Oil 3.8mg, Sodium Ascorbate 11.25mg equivalent to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10mg.
Contains: Sugars, milk products, wheat, soya bean products.
Free from Artificial Colours and Flavours.
Slowly dissolve a lozenge in the mouth as required. Do not exceed a dose of 20 lozenges for adults and children under 12 years in 24 hours.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if pack is damaged.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years of age without medical advice.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional to ensure the lozenges are suitable for your needs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia