Australia Health Warehouse
Stingose Gel 25g March 2024
Stingose Gel helps to minimise the pain, inflammation and itching associated with stings and bites of most insects and plants, including ants, bees, wasps, mosquitoes, sandflies, sea lice, vines and nettles.
- Calms and soothes the pain, itch and swelling of stings and bites.
- Ideal for smaller affected areas.
Stingose is a first aid treatment that works rapidly on the cause of stings and bites and helps to minimise the pain, itch and inflammation.
Directions on how to use Stingose:
- Apply immediately to affected areas for proven results.
- Reapply if necessary.
- Always keep Stingose in your first aid kit.
Aluminium sulfate 200mg/mL (20% w/v)
Contraindications and cautions:
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first. If irritation and rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Do not pre-treat with methylated spirits
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.