Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 150mg 180 Capsules January 2026
Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 helps to maintain cardiovascular health and support a healthy antioxidant lifestyle. This premium quality, one-a-day formula is important for heart muscle function and as an antioxidant helps protect cells from free radical damage, thus helping to strengthen the body’s antioxidant protection. There may be an increase need for supplemental Co-Enzyme Q10 in the elderly due to levels of Co-Enzyme Q10 naturally decreasing with age.
- Supports cardiovascular system health.
- Rich source of antioxidants that helps reduce free radical damage.
- Supports energy production.
- Assists healthy aging.
- Supports artery and blood vessel health.
- Convenient, one-a-day premium quality formula.
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 150 mg)
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Adult - One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use of cap seal is broken.
- Swisse do not recommend consuming Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding. Please consult your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) Gelatine capsule and therefore is not suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains phenylalanine, soya beans and sulfites.
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow Swisse recommend breaking the capsule and mixing the contents into yoghurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
- Suitable for Adults who are aged 18 years and over.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.