Swisse Ultiboost Curcumin 60 Tablets April 2024
Swisse Ultiboost Curcumin is a premium quality formula, which may help provide relief of mild osteoarthritis symptoms and support healthy antioxidant activity.
Mild Osteoarthritis Symptom Relief: Curcumin helps relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee such as mild joint pain and inflammation.
Joint Health & Mobility: Curcumin supports joint health, mobility and flexibility.
Antioxidant: Curcumin provides antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Specifically formulated to:
- Maintain joint health and flexibility, and reduces joint soreness.
- Support healthy antioxidant activity to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- May reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Decrease mild joint inflammation and swelling.
- Formulated with CurcuWIN™, which has a high curcumin content and is easy for the body to absorb.
Curcumin may help relieve joint pain and reduced mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee. Curcumin also has anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation is associated with symptoms such as pain and swelling.
Curcumin is one of the active components found in the turmeric root and has antioxidant properties, which help protect cells against free radical damage.
Swisse Ultiboost Curcumin has been formulated to support joint health in a convenient, one-a-day dose.
Each tablet contains:
CurcuWIN™ (proprietary blend) (equivalent curcumin 60 mg) 250 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
Adult Dosage: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use of cap seal is broken.
- It is not recommended consuming Swisse Ultiboost Curcumin during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding. You are suggested to consult your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains no added gluten. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from gluten however, there is no added gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain gluten.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.