Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails+ 60 Tablets April 2023
Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails contains premium quality vitamins, minerals and herbal ingredients to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. The formula in the one-a-day dose is essential for the formation of collagen and maintenance of healthy skin.
- Vitamin C: Maintains the health and formation of collagen to support skin health. Collagen is a major protein found in connective tissues, an important component of the skin’s matrix. Vitamin C supports skin elasticity, firmness & repair.
- Vitamin C: Provides antioxidant support to help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Biotin: Supports healthy, strong nails and helps reduce breaking and splitting. Biotin also maintains healthy hair.
- Silica:>;Supports connective tissue health. Connective tissue forms the building blocks of hair, skin and nails.
Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails is also recommended for people who may experience frail, splitting or thin nails.
Biotin 2.6 mg
Silicon (from silica-colloidal anhydrous 85.56 mg) 40 mg
Zinc (from zinc gluconate 229.70 mg) 30 mg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg) 5 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate 60.52 mg) 50 mg
St. Mary’s Thistle (Silybum marianum) standardised extract equivalent dry fruit 1 g (equivalent flavanolignans calculated as silybin 11.4 mg)
No added artificial flavours. No added gluten, lactose, yeast or egg.
Adult - One tablet daily during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains soya beans.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.