NEAR EXPIRY DATE: JULY 2023 Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin C 150 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost High Vitamin Strength C contains a premium quality non-acidic form of Vitamin C which helps support the immune system and reduces symptoms of the common cold. Vitamin C is integral in the formation of collagen and elastin and helps maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Supports healthy immune system function and response
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Maintains the health and formation of collagen to support skin health
- Supports skin elasticity, firmness, repair, and wound healing
- Supports the absorption of dietary iron
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength C has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide high strength Vitamin C in a convenient, one-a-day dose.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 1.0 g from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1.21g)
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
Adult - One tablet daily with main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- For adult use only.
- Contains no added Gluten. It is not 100% guaranteed that this product is free from Gluten however, there is no added Gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain Gluten.
- Suitable for administration during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding. It is recommended to consult your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.