Swisse Ultiboost Magnesium, Calcium + D3 120 Tablets February 2024
Swisse Ultiboost Magnesium, Calcium + D3 is a premium quality formula to support healthy muscle function and provide a source of calcium which may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Helps relieve muscle cramps when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate
- Maintains bone health
- Assists in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary calcium intake is inadequate
Calcium and magnesium work together to cause the contraction and relaxation of muscles. Magnesium may provide support for muscle cramps and spasms when dietary intake of magnesium is low.
Calcium and vitamin D are important nutrients for bone health. Calcium supplementation may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Naturally derived vitamin D3 is included to assist with the absorption and delivery of calcium to the bone.
Magnesium is important during times of stress and helps support a healthy nervous system.
Magnesium helps the body metabolise food into energy and assists with cellular energy production.
Adequate levels of magnesium support heart health and help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Vitamin D is important to help to assist calcium absorption.
Calcium (from calcium citrate) 250 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 37.5 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 6.2 mcg) 250 IU
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
Adults – 2 tablets, twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains Vitamin D synthesized from Lanolin, which is extracted from the wool of a healthy living sheep, therefore is not suitable for Vegans.
- Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.