Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus 50 Tablets September 2024
Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus contains premium quality ingredients to help support brain function, assist with stress support and help metabolism of food into energy. Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus is a comprehensive formula containing ginkgo and brahmi. Ginkgo helps maintain healthy circulation and the delivery of oxygenated blood to the brain. Brahmi is included to support memory function and recall. B vitamins are included to help support the body during times of stress and help with the metabolism of food into energy.
- Support During Stress: Vitamins B5 and B6 to support a healthy stress response and promote the body's adaptation to stress.
- Brain Function: Brahmi and ginkgo support brain and cognitive function, to help maintain memory and mental recall.
- Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 supports mental function, concentration and focus. Ginkgo supports healthy blood circulation to peripheral areas of the body as well as brain health.
- Energy Production: B vitamins assist with energy production to support physical and mental endurance, stamina and vitality, plus help decrease mental fatigue and relieve tiredness.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 25 mg)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 35 mg)
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 64.13 mg from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 20.56 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 25 mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 25 mcg)
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Brahmi (bacopa monnieri whole plant 3.73 g, Bacosides calculated as Bacoside A 84 mg)
Ginkgo (ginkgo biloba leaf 3.0 g, ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4 mg, ginkgolides and bilobalide 3.6 mg)
No added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Adult - One tablet twice daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.