Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil 1500mg 400 Capsules January 2026
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil contains premium quality, sustainably sourced Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which is beneficial for the heart, brain, joints and eyes as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance. Each capsule of Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil contains 50% more omega-3 than a standard 1000mg fish oil capsule. The capsule is completely free from any ‘fishy’ taste or smell.
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain healthy blood lipids
- Supports brain health, as well as helping to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Maintains eye health
- Supports healthy mood balance.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, studies show that fish oil helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis such as mild joint pain and inflammation
Fish Oil - Natural 1.5 g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, or artificial colours.
General Health: One capsule daily.
Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
Cardiovascular and Heart Health: Two capsules daily.
Mood Balance: Three capsules, twice daily.
Healthy Blood Lipids: Five capsules daily.
Eye Health: Two capsules daily
Joint Support: Seven capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING DOSAGE:
Two capsules daily. Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Children 1-12 years: One capsule daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal, or as directed by healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, however, we recommend consulting your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatin and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow we recommend piercing the capsule and mixing the oil into yogurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
- Contain fish and sulfites.
Swisse Australia stated the following regarding where their Omega 3 range was manufactured:
"We are happy to advise that around 85% of Swisse’s production, which means taking raw ingredients to produce into consumer product, happens in Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in facilities certified by the TGA. The remainder of our production happens in Europe in TGA certified facilities.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.