Swisse Ultivite Women's Multivitamin 120 Tablets April 2024
Swisse Ultivite Women's Multivitamin is tailored to help support the health and wellbeing of women. This premium quality formula supports immune health, energy production, and helps relieve fatigue. It's scientifically tailored for women and now includes ashwagandha. It's also boosted with:
- 5x vitamin D to support immune health and bone health.
- Over 2x magnesium to support muscle health.
- 3x biotin to support healthy hair.
• Specifically tailored to support the general wellbeing of women, with a new look and improved formula.
• Helps fill nutritional gaps when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Supports immune health, energy production, and helps relieve fatigue.
• Assists those with a busy and active lifestyle.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Biotin 150 μg
Folic acid 500 μg
Nicotinamide 25 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride) 22.03 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 69 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 24.68 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 μg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 165 mg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 25 μg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 24.79 mg
Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 42 mg
Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 6.2 μg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 58 μg
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 50 μg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 4.9 mg
Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 105 mg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 1.2 mg
Potassium (from potassium sulfate) 4 mg
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 26 μg
Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 5 mg
Betacarotene 1 mg
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 10.28 mg
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Lutein 0.2 mg
Lysine (from lysine hydrochloride) 8 mg
Silicon (from colloidal anhydrous silica) 9.33 mg
Spearmint oil 1.5 mg
Papaya (Carica papaya fruit powder) 10 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 50 mg) equivalent dry root 500 mg
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus extract 5 mg) equivalent dry root 50 mg
Celery (Apium graveolens extract 1.6 mg) equivalent dry seed 20 mg
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare extract 3 mg) equivalent dry fruit 15 mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale extract 1 mg) equivalent dry rhizome 5 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 0.1 mg) equivalent dry leaf 5 mg
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera extract 9.9 mg) equivalent dry seed 1.18 g
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica extract 2.5 mg) equivalent dry whole plant 10 mg
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis extract 62 mg) equivalent dry leaf 372 mg
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng extract 2.5 mg) equivalent dry root 25 mg
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra extract 2 mg) equiv. dry root & stolon 10 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 0.71 mg) equivalent dry fruit 50 mg
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum extract 2.5 mg) equivalent dry herb 10 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus extract 0.25 mg) equivalent fresh fruit 25 mg
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus extract 1 mg) equivalent fresh leaf 50 mg
Note: μg = micrograms.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Store below 25°C in a dry cool place.
• Do not use if cap seal is broken.
• Contains soya beans.
• Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. (Contains vitamin B6).
• Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
• Do not use while breastfeeding.
• Not recommend for use in children under the age of 12 years.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
• A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
• Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.