Swisse Women's Ultivite Multivitamin 60 Tablets July 2024
Swisse Women’s Ultivite Multivitamin is a premium quality formula containing 50 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support women's nutritional needs and assist in relieving the symptoms of tiredness and stress while increasing the stamina levels and vitality.
- Specifically tailored to support the general wellbeing of women, with a new look and improved formula.
- Helps fill nutritional gaps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supports immune health, energy production, and helps relieve fatigue.
- Assists those with a busy and active lifestyle.
Betacarotene 5 mg
Vitamin D3 200 IU (cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
Vitamin E 50IU (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.33 mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 50 mg)
Nicotinamide 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 68.7 mg from calcium pantothenate 75 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 41.14 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 50 mcg)
Biotin 50 mcg
Folic acid 500 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.2 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
Choline bitartrate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 40 mg
Lysine hydrochloride 50 mg
Calcium 42 mg (calcium citrate 200 mg)
Magnesium 47.16 mg (magnesium oxide 81.46 mg)
Potassium 2 mg (potassium sulfate 4.45 mg)
Iron 4.9 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
Chromium 6.2 mcg (chromium picolinate 50 mcg)
Manganese 1.6 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 16 mg)
Copper 58 mcg (copper gluconate 417 mcg)
Iodine 50.46 mcg (potassium iodide 66 mcg)
Zinc 5mg (zinc amino acid chelate 25 mg)
Selenium 26 mcg (selenomethionine 65 mcg)
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 1 mg)
Spearmint oil 1.5 mg
Papaya 10 mg (carica papaya fruit powder)
Parsley 10 mg (petroselinum crispum herb powder)
Lutein 200 mcg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Fennel 15 mg (foeniculum vulgare fruit)
Horsetail 30 mg (equisetum arvense herb)
Celery 20 mg (apium graveolens seed)
Ginger 15 mg (zingiber officinale root)
Astragalus 50 mg (astragalus membranaceus root)
Gotu kola 10 mg (centella asiatica herb)
Hawthorn 30 mg (crataegus monogyna fruit)
Chamomile 15 mg (matricaria recutita flower)
Licorice 10 mg (glycyrrhiza glabra root & stolon)
Bearberry 25 mg (arctostaphylos uva-ursi leaf)
Siberian ginseng 25 mg (eleutherococcus senticosus root)
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
Oats 500 mg (avena sativa herb)
Globe artichoke 50 mg (cynara scolymus leaf)
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
Grape seed 1.0 g (vitis vinifera seed dry)
St. Mary's thistle 50 mg (silybum marianum fruit dry)
Ginkgo 5 mg (ginkgo biloba leaf dry)
Bilberry 25 mg (vaccinium myrtillus fruit fresh)
Green tea 20 mg (camellia sinensis leaf dry)
Tomato 700 mg (lycopersicon esculentum fruit fresh)
Adult - 1 capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This product contains bovine (beef) gelatine, therefore is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Contains phenylalanine, soya beans and sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.