Thursday Plantation Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25mL February 2023
Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil Certified Organic Restorative helps improve the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, skin suppleness and skin radiance.
Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil Certified Organic helps to restore radiant and healthy looking skin.
Naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9, Vitamin A and antioxidants, Thursday Plantation Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps to:
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restore a radiant complexion.
- Protect the skin from the signs of premature ageing.
- Replenish the skin moisture after sun exposure.
- Improve the appearance of pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Contains Polyphenols and Carotenoids, two potent antioxidants that help protect the skin at a cellular level. From Rosehip crops that are grown wild in uncultivated fields - non-conventional farming. Cold pressed next to the source of picking to retain an extremely high level of Rosehip Oil natural nutrient content. Contains Vitamin A, also known as trans-retinoic acid, a derivative of retinol which helps reduce the appearance of scars and the visible signs of premature ageing.
Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil Certified Organic is 100% naturally derived, lightweight, non-greasy and suitable for use on all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
100% pure Certified Organic Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Certified Organic.
- No petrolatum.
- No mineral oils or silicon.
- No phthalates.
- No artificial colours or fragrances.
- No synthetic parabens.
- No SLS or SLES.
- No synthetic preservatives.
- No animal derived ingredients or testing.
- Product not tested on animals.
Gently massage a few drops of Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil into areas of concern on the face, neck and body twice daily. For best results apply to clean, slightly damp skin after showering or cleaning.
Each night after cleansing, gently massage a few drops of Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil onto a slightly camp face.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Discontinue if sensitivity occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.