Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Spray 140g July 2023
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Spray is a spray made up of 100% pure Australian tea tree oil, which has natural antibacterial properties. It can be used as an antiseptic or antifungal personal product, or to neutralise odour and clean household surfaces.
The spray kills 99.9% of germs and is ideal for use:
- As an antiseptic to relieve symptoms of minor skin wounds, such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- To relieve symptoms of insect bites and stings
- To help neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
- As an antibacterial to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
No harsh irritating chemicals and does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 100 mg/g
Contains Alcohol 20% v/v.
Therapeutic Use: For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions), the management of insect bites, stings, ringworm, fungal infections and the symptomatic relief of tinea (athletes foot), spray the affected area holding the can 15 cm from the skin.
Personal Use: Spray footwear to help control foot odour. Spray sporting gear to freshen and clean.
Household Use: Spray bathrooms, bench tops, toilets, drains, ﬂoors, rubbish bins and hard surfaces.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions:
- DO NOT spray directly on or into the face.
- DO NOT use while pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- DO NOT use on children under 2 years old
- DO NOT use undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not spray near naked flame
- Contains Alcohol
Always read the label and use only as directed3