Voost Multivitamin Effervescent 60 Tablets June 2023
Voost Multivitamin Effervescent contains 14 important vitamins and minerals for everyday health and vitality in a delicious orange flavour.
- Vitamins C, D and zinc, which play a role in the normal function of the immune system.
- Niacin, Vitamins B2, B6 and B12, which help contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron, which helps support red blood cell formation and the transport of oxygen in the body.
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant nutrient, helping to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Voost are passionate about all things effervescent and they are on a mission to make vitamin supplements a bit more appealing! They have the largest range of effervescent vitamins and minerals in Australia to help you find just the right one to suit your needs.
Acid: Citric Acid
Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
Beetroot Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Beetroot Juice Concentrate)
Sweetener: Sodium Cyclamate
Natural Citrus Flavouring
DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
Sweetner: Sodium Saccharin
Nutrition Information Per Each 4.2g Effervescent Tablet:
Vitamin D 5µg, Vitamin E 12mg a TE
Vitamin C 80mg
Vitamin B6 1.4mg
Folic Acid 200µg
Vitamin B12 2.5µg
Pantothenic Acid 6mg
No added Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Yeast or Gluten.
One tablet daily, dissolved in 200mL of water.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Each tablet contains 282 mg of sodium
- Voost use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
- Voost Multivitamin is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Does not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulation, however Voost cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Made in Germany