Wagner Prostate Health 50 Capsules February 2024
Wagner Prostate Health is a premium formula containing a combination of antioxidants, minerals and herbs, including Saw Palmetto which is traditionally used in Western herbal practice to help support healthy prostate function and support urinary tract health. Zinc and Selenium support reproductive system health in males. Zinc is also important for sperm production in healthy males. Wagner Prostate Health is supplied in the convenience of a one-a-day capsule.
This formula contains:
- Saw Palmetto, traditionally used in Western herbal practice to support prostate health and help support healthy prostate function
- Selenium and Zinc to support reproductive system health in males
- Zinc to support sperm production in healthy males
- Selenium and Zinc as antioxidants
Formulated without: Gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Each hard capsule contains:
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5 micrograms
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 5 mg from root dry 175 mg
Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato) ext. dry conc. 10 mg from fruit fresh 3.5 g
Panax ginseng ext. dry conc. 5.5 mg from root dry 55 mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 150 micrograms
Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) ext. dry conc. 576 mg from fruit dry 2.304 g
Urtica dioica (Nettle) ext. dry conc. 100 mg from root dry 1 g
Vitis vinifera (Grape) ext. dry conc. 41.7 mg from seed dry 5 g
Zinc (from Zinc citrate dihydrate) 15 mg
Contains encapsulating aids.
Take 1 hard capsule with water, once daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your healthcare professional.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.